• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Help Wanted: Brakes and Engine Fan install

Help!

I want to make NWFest this year, but, once again work is, well, getting crazy just like last year. I worked 3 months straight 10 to 16 hours a day to get projects done, and, it's all happening again.

Good for the paycheck, bad for trying to make NWFest.

So, what I've got is a 1995 XJ that needs the Brake Master Cylinder replaced, rear brakes replaced, flush and bleed brakes. My main engine fan also took a dump last year and I've got a replacement (ZJ version) of that as well.

I have the parts and at this point I'm looking for someone that may have the time to take a day and do this. You could work on my Gravel Driveway, or, I could haul the Jeep to you.

So, anyone with skills looking to make some bucks?

Post questions here, PM details if you are serious and have time to complete this prior to this weekend. (Would like to get my emissions test and tabs renewed this week if possible, and a shakedown run this weekend would be great) :clap:

Thanks,

Extra bonus if you want to throw the hitch on the rear.

Potentially even more work down the line as I've had a D44 sitting 2 years now, waiting to get checked out, locked up, and installed.

Could put some money in the pockets of those of you without employment at this time.

Back