• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

break lights help

snowboard3r411

NAXJA Forum User
ok on my 89 comanche all my lights work but the break lights.
ok so i got my test light out and i have no power going into the break light switch. so then i made sure the fuse was working and it is working fine. so heres my new question the wires for the break switch are pink and i think the other is blue. now i have a few loose connectors hanging out the dash and one of them has a pink wire and i tested it and its hot and its a pink wire like i need so i was woundering if anyone can reconize these two plugs. the first pic is the one i think i need to get plugged in some where to get the light working

breakplug3.jpg

this connnector is also loose

breakplug2.jpg

and there both coming out of this hole

breakplug.jpg

any help would be great thanks guys

Bad link.

So, there's actual voltage at the fuse? Just cause it's not blown doesn't mean it's running power through it.

What happens if you take a small chunk of wire, put one end on the downstream side of the end of the fuse (there's a bare spot on the fuse for this sort of thing) and touch the other end of that jumper wire to the output side of the brake switch harness? Do the brake lights come on?

Back