• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Middle TN to Harlan caravan??

High2by

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I'll be heading out from Smyrna Wednesday morning. Gonna take I40 heading to Knoxville.

Anyone going to be rolling up there then?

Mark are driving or trailering? Driving speed?

I might be leaving Knox around then, but I will be pulling a GN trailer, I think Doug is towing as well. Doug might be able to do a little better than me but I'm limited to 65-70ish.

I'll be leaving from my warehouse (on I275), or can meet you at an exit north of town. I would suggest the Ingles at exit 112, (430 E Emory Rd)

I'm leaving on Wednesday too. Mark, we just need to set a time and place to meet up.

Adam, I'm driving mine but I'll be running about 80. LOL!! That equates to 65-70.

I think Ed and I are gonna meet at the 288 exit on I40 around 10:00. We won't hit Knoxville till about 12:00. Well 1:00 EST.

Willl that work for you guys?

It might, I think Doug is leaving on Wed as well, he is still looking for a caravan for Courtney on Thurs. maybe he'll chime in.

1pm est would work for me, There is a ton of restaurants a 112 if you guys wanted to get lunch.

I think I'm towing my MJ and something of Jeepgeek/Mark's. I'll work something out with Mark today and let you know.

It might, I think Doug is leaving on Wed as well, he is still looking for a caravan for Courtney on Thurs. maybe he'll chime in.

1pm est would work for me, There is a ton of restaurants a 112 if you guys wanted to get lunch.

I think I'm towing my MJ and something of Jeepgeek/Mark's. I'll work something out with Mark today and let you know.

were all leaving out of here wednesday evenin when the chatt/atlanta crew comes through.... i think cort is just gonna drive up thursday night

were all leaving out of here wednesday evenin when the chatt/atlanta crew comes through.... i think cort is just gonna drive up thursday night

Yo Doug, Team Struggle will be in Knoxville by 4:30ish.

It's gonna be fun!:cheers:

Anybody from mid-Tn or Knoxville planning on connecting with us? We are planning to be in Cookeville, TN at 9:30 am central.

Right now it is High2by, PacificEd and rredalty planning on connecting up on this run.

Any other takers?

We should be pulling out around 0500 on Friday mornng. I20 to I26 and stright up. CB-4 Cell if needed. 803-556-1262

We should be pulling out around 0500 on Friday mornng. I20 to I26 and stright up. CB-4 Cell if needed. 803-556-1262

What is your ETA?

Anybody from mid-Tn or Knoxville planning on connecting with us? We are planning to be in Cookeville, TN at 9:30 am central.

Right now it is High2by, PacificEd and rredalty planning on connecting up on this run.

Any other takers?

Yeah include me in that group.

We need to get you set up with Mark for a meeting place and time.

Yeah include me in that group.

I plan on leaving out @ 8:00. Should be on I-40 around 8:30 at the 232 MM. Where do you want to meet? I'm meeting Ed at the 288 about 9:30.

is the 232 mile marker the hwy 109 exit? If that is the case i can meet you there at 8:30.

is the 232 mile marker the hwy 109 exit? If that is the case i can meet you there at 8:30.

It's the 840 exit. I'd have to look at the map to see where 109 hits I-40.

yeah ive got it right if you want me to meet you there i will. if you could pm me your number so i would have it in the morning.:yelclap:

Signing off....

Harlan bound!!!!!!!

Woot Woot!!!!

Back