• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Addition!

89xj 2781

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, I have been on here for awhile, and just wanted to share my excitment. My wife and I have 3 boys, 9,6,and 3. And yesterday afternoon, my wife gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. The first one in the family. And I'm a very proud new dad again. Have a good one and see you on the trail.

congrats!!! I have a 8 yr old boy and a 5month old little girl. Enjoy every moment

Congratulations!!!

ts

Whew! At first I thought this was a thread about these guys.

I have three boys, also, seven, five, and two. My wife says she wouldn't know what to do with a girl. Congratulations.

Steve

Congrats man. My little girl is 10 and finally wanting to hang out with me more than mom.
Little girls rock, raise her tough, and buy a shotgun. You will want it in about 12 years.. :laugh3:

Congrats man. My little girl is 10 and finally wanting to hang out with me more than mom.
Little girls rock, raise her tough, and buy a shotgun. You will want it in about 12 years.. :laugh3:
i bought a seventh shotgun recently.... my daughter will be 16 in september. they are useful tools in raising young women! make sure she knows how to shoot them too!

Lol, thanks for the advise. I'm sure it will come in handy, and she will know how to use guns. Her mom and I love guns, shooting hunting and fishing. On Friday when I strapped her carseat in my jeep, I told her, "if you ever can't find me..... I will be either on, in, or under this jeep." So now she knows where she can find me. Thanks guys, this is one of the most exciting times in our lives.

Back