• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

sunday or monday run

Ben_Dyer

NAXJA Forum User
i really want to get up in the mtns to do some wheeling. Im off sundays and mondays. any up for a run either of these days in the next comming weeks? im thinking maybe on the 14 a trail near Denver (assuming i can get the pitman arm back on the jeep!) or a run either near denver or foco on the 20 or 21? i know its vague but thats cause i dont care i just want to drive the jeep again!

Nice......... I have Mondays off as well. Dunno if I can swing another run this weekend, but maybe there might be one or two others that can do Mondays as well........ :thumbup:

My Dad has every other Monday off, with this Monday being the one off. I am going to try and talk him into something.
Ben, would you like to run Spring Creek on Monday if I can talk my Dad into it?

It looks like it will be Monday. Anyone care to join? So far it's only us and Ben

Man I've been wantin to hit springcreek,but Igota get my new front DS on first. Oh well maybe next time.
When are you guys leavin?

Nevermind. We will not be running tommarrow. Ben is having some problems with his 8.8.

i know a group is running spring creek next week check the other thread. i dont think im gonna be able to make it for at least a week or two. pulled a 2" shard of metal out of the fill plug on my 8.8 and the diff is pumping all the fluid out throught the vent line!

OH Bummer man! sorry to hear that. Post up when you get it up and runnin. We can hit it later on in the season!

Back