• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Confirmed Registrations

PacificEd

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Here is a list of the people we have offically registered for the event:

1. High2by
2. PacificEd
3. shortxjdoug
4. Ghost
5. cabjeepster
6. bwfdrums
7. POLAR_JEEP_04
8. RedHeep
9. gambit4000s
10. The Hard Struggler
11. Shaggybob
12. MelkorsXJ
13. Zingerzj1129
14. hanaxj87
15. jcshaney
16. MaxCFM
17. BrianHO13
18. 89xjgrey
19. YJ-GENRAL
20. ChattTacoma05
21. FlexdXJ
22.Team Willys
23. GoSlowGetStuck
24. ~Spanky~
25. 87manche
26. projectx515
27. jeepgeek2002
28. LS2 XJ
29. stumpXJ

If you have registered but are not on the list, please send me a PM so we can get your information added and get your registration form on file.

Thanks,
Ed

Last edited by a moderator:
The shirts are gonna be ordered tomorrow to make sure they get done in time. I am gonna order a few extra in all sizes so I'll have spares but they'll be first come first served.

If anyone wants to speak for a shirt, better do it now.

Yay! We have grown this event for the 3rd year. Good job guys and thanks for your support.

Yay! We have grown this event for the 3rd year. Good job guys and thanks for your support.

And thank you for taking the lead....

Here is a list of the people we have offically registered for the event:

1. High2by
2. PacificEd
3. shortxjdoug
4. Ghost
5. cabjeepster
6. bwfdrums
7. POLAR_JEEP_04
8. RedHeep
9. gambit4000s
10. The Hard Struggler
11. Shaggybob
12. MelkorsXJ
13. Zingerzj1129
14. hanaxj87
15. jcshaney
16. BrandonC
17. BrianHO13
18. 89xjgrey
19. YJ-GENRAL
20. ChattTacoma05
21. FlexdXJ
22.Team Willys

If you have registered but are not on the list, please send me a PM so we can get your information added and get your registration form on file.

Thanks,
Ed

Is this current?

The only other person we know of planning on attending is projectx515. He said he will register when he arrives.

The list shows everyone who has sent in a registration form.

There are a couple more that "may" come but nothing definate yet. We'll see when we get there I guess. I just hope if they "show up" they don't expect a meal Sat nite. Meal tickets are made and food is ordered.

We have a couple more days that we can add additional meals but after that it'll be bologna & cheese.

So...if you plan on coming, please let us know ASAP so we can plan for the food. I don't want anyone eating bologna & cheese!!!:cheers::cheers:

guys i still dont know....this just sucks:( I'm sorry yall. I've begun to realize that information flow in a rear detachment unit is about like trying to pour molasses in a snow storm in antartica.......it doesnt work.

D'oh. Things have been wild for me the past few weeks but I am planning on making this. I will not be upset if I don't have food or a shirt, but I am still planning on showing up.

D'oh. Things have been wild for me the past few weeks but I am planning on making this. I will not be upset if I don't have food or a shirt, but I am still planning on showing up.

What level of trail are you planning on running?

No problem. Just you for the meal or you gonna have company??? The more the merrier!

What level of trail are you planning on running?

I will stick with the easy trail for the official run.

No problem. Just you for the meal or you gonna have company??? The more the merrier!

I will have two others riding with me. Thanks a ton, it was kind of up in the air for a while and things have been a little frantic to get ready for this. Typical story. :D

so with the entry fee, concerning the meal ticket, its for saturday only, correct? i need to plan on what food im bringing for friday and lunchs and whatnot... trying to make a harlan list for myself :D

The meal ticket is just for the Sat night meal. All other meals are the responsibility of the participants.

There are 3 grocery stores in Harlan along with a Wal-Mart. Many are planning on getting food, snacks and drinks when they get there.

I will have two others riding with me. Thanks a ton, it was kind of up in the air for a while and things have been a little frantic to get ready for this. Typical story. :D

No problem! Glad you're gonna make it.

Back