• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

durabak exterior? anyone?

jokab95xj

NAXJA Forum User
has anyone had good results with any exterior liner such as duraback. any info would be a blessing as my xj has cancer on the hood, roof, etc. im not after show quality as much as i am durability since i live along the coast in the florida panhandle.

Raptor is one that often gets recommended. Its a spray on DIY kit. I have Line-x on my bumpers and have been impressed but the bid for doing the lower 3/4th of the xj were a bit high for my liking.

I durabacked the bed of my Nissan Frontier years ago and it turned out great. Duraback is really tacky and is often used for beds, and boat floors to keep things from sliding. Other liners such as Line X, Rhino Liner, Hurculiner are not as tacky and soft as Duraback. However Duraback is a tough material and will not scrape off.

Grant, one of the founders of this club did his jeep about 13 years ago. His was yellow with a black mountain silouette on the sides. It looked cool

Back