• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reiter Trails Watch Meeting Tomorrow (15 NOV)

Karl,
I would like to attend some of these meetings. However, with my travel schedule it is VERY difficult to do it on a regular basis.

I have e-mailed the group for information but have not heard anything back?

My hope was to be able to get a copy of the meeting minutes or at least topics so that I could keep up to date with the events, help coodinate and assist as much as possible. I would also be more than happy to post this information so that the entire group can be informed as well.

I have used these trails for quite a while, and I want to support these activities. Is there any other way (other than being at the meetings) for me to be informed and find ways to help out?

Thanks,
Michael

We at RTW moved the group communicaions base over to the NWW BBS. There just wasn't the user base or enough traffic on the RTW site. We still keep it up as informaion.

As for staying on top of things, the NWW BBS is the place to do it. There is a section for RTW, and you are more than welcome to hop into any discussion or start your own there.

I will send you copys of the meeting minutes as we go if you would like.

This next meeting, we will be focusing on by-laws and getting our non-profit status in order so we can accept legal donations.

Thanks for your interest and I will keep any and all that are interested informed as to the happenings on any trail system that I have had the privilege of serving.

Back