• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Newb

homebrew

NAXJA Forum User
The Fam and I are moving up to bremerton later this year in preperation for the move, we are taking a little vacation next month to come up and check things out. Have a few questions I was hoping I could get help with.

1. Anyone in military housing? We are thinking about Jackson Park Yes/No?
2. Good cheap hotels to stay at for our visit?

Thanks Paul

Another question, pertaining to registering my cars. Being in the military would it be cheaper to register them up there or keep them registered in cali? Trying to save some coin.

Coming from So Cal myself, be prepared the rain....

i hear its is/was in the 40's recently burr

thats nothing... the year i moved here they had the worst snow storm in 50 years or so.. It was way crappy out. burr

Being Navy myself (Whidbey Island), I can attest that it's cheaper here to register. Up here on the island there's no emissions or inspection testing either, which is kinda nice (S10 w/ V8 for daily...) for a lot of us that have 'interesting' stuff done.

Came here from Corpus, and that was a hell of a switch. First winter I almost wanted to off myself - hugely depressing. Gotten used to it now however, and it's not that bad. Just be ready for 8-9 months of overcast, and the rest beautiful, sunny weather.

In the Navy Command is Nimitz and rate is ABF.

So how are the emissions in the bremerton area? I need a new cat on the jeep wondering if I can get by with a cheapy one rather than the $160 California compliant one.

XXXX that dude, Cali is horrible for any vehicle that's not stock. Get a high-flow Magnaflow cat for $65 and be happy.

Back