• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

has anybody ordered parts from team cherokee

Dads XJ

NAXJA Forum User
:cheers::cheers:Checking for parts online and found Team Cherokee. Seem to have good prices, just never heard of them before.

I have a couple of times..Got it shipped fast to...They do have some good prices but some are high..I think i found some cheaper on parts train or something like that..

Yep i just looked, it was partstrain.com

I've bought from Team Cherokee twice, both times I got the NOS OEM parts I needed and couldn't find anywhere else at any price.

Both times everything was smooth as glass, so I give them two :thumbup: :thumbup:

They're legit. I used them a lot when I was starting my project, not so much these days. Most of their stuff can be found elsewhere for less. I've had problems with lack of communication and missing parts, but never got stiffed, so they are good that way.

Had an order arrive a coupla weeks ago ... Easy & no hassle shopping & delivery ... even to down here.

Better prices may be found elsewhere ... as with most purchases ...

I have had good success with Team Cherokee. PartsTrain and others may be cheaper on the OMIX parts but for true NOS, Team Cherokee is a good safe bet.

They're good.

They're good, prices can be beat on some stuff. mopardiscountparts.com, funjeepsparts.com, and discountjeepparts.com are my other usual OEM parts suppliers - funjeepsparts for fuel tank bolts and a few other odds and ends and discountjeepparts.com for door latch mechanisms and aftermarket stuff.

I really wish there was a teamcomanche.com, they have most of the others covered pretty well but there is some OEM stuff for MJs I haven't been able to find anywhere.

Decent price on a new shift nob. May use them for a turn signal switch. And less bs than dealing with Jeep parts counter douches...no offense to parts managers, you just rarely listen to what people say to you.

Back