• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Update

PacificEd

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
The Crawl is closing in fast.

We need registration information turned in as soon as possible if you wish to get shirts or plan to eat. I need to call the caterer to verify how much food we need and that is what we will be purchasing. There will be food for those who have prepaid but we cannot guarantee any more than that.

l_fb7ed21d8e12f95916849f552b42345e.jpg

...dang i want some!

register quick guys!!!
(that means me too, lol)

^^^I remember that.

Yea but the ride back to camp to get the cook there was the best! I'm done with the regester thing! Paypal sent! Woo Hooo! Now I have to get it back together! :guitar:

that was a fun mad dash down the mountain! lol... good times

...i'm all registred up as well :)

Even with no rear shocks....Man that beat us to death.:gee:

not sure where to post this up, but i figured under "update" would suffice...

so awhile back, may 16th, i flipped a 4wheeler and took a pretty hard landing... tore up my hands, and "sprained" my wrist pretty bad...
its been over 4 weeks now, and it still bothers me. talked to a family friend who specializes in hands, and she thinks i fractured some bone between my fingers and arm bones... so i went to the doctor today, had some xrays done, and sure enough, i have a fracture!

36654_452080320936_596615936_6140382_1324214_n.jpg

as i've mentioned before, i have BMW training all next week; so my "check up" will be monday the 28th... if i'm not mistaken, i'll be having surgery then; having a screw put in place of the crack? if i understood correctly...

needless to say, this might put a hinder on my journey to the Crawl... i know my parents are gonna advise against me going at all probably! ...i'll be on pain meds for a few days, so if i do go, i'll probably need a driver to get me and my jeep to Harlan... i don't know as of now what's gonna happen, i'm sure i can work something out with the Chattanooga crowd, so that way i can enjoy my vacation time, and enjoy the Cherokee Crawl 2010!

not sure where to post this up, but i figured under "update" would suffice...

so awhile back, may 16th, i flipped a 4wheeler and took a pretty hard landing... tore up my hands, and "sprained" my wrist pretty bad...
its been over 4 weeks now, and it still bothers me. talked to a family friend who specializes in hands, and she thinks i fractured some bone between my fingers and arm bones... so i went to the doctor today, had some xrays done, and sure enough, i have a fracture!

36654_452080320936_596615936_6140382_1324214_n.jpg

as i've mentioned before, i have BMW training all next week; so my "check up" will be monday the 28th... if i'm not mistaken, i'll be having surgery then; having a screw put in place of the crack? if i understood correctly...

needless to say, this might put a hinder on my journey to the Crawl... i know my parents are gonna advise against me going at all probably! ...i'll be on pain meds for a few days, so if i do go, i'll probably need a driver to get me and my jeep to Harlan... i don't know as of now what's gonna happen, i'm sure i can work something out with the Chattanooga crowd, so that way i can enjoy my vacation time, and enjoy the Cherokee Crawl 2010!

Wow dude that sucks. I hpe to see you there and hope you get better soon. If you have any funky screws hanging out of your arm I'll pass on the details. Been there done that.

Back