• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Elbe 6-5-10

supsa

NAXJA Forum User
33's locked winch and ready for body damage. The new section is great and will chalenge your rig. Not sure if we will run the busy. If anyone is up for it PM me. I'll be there with a grand cherokee. :cheers:

WoW. No one

I wish, that is all.

Pics?

WOW what a day for me, everything that could go wrong went wrong:tears:

So by the time we got to camp this morning one rig had a broked track bar mount and another had the same but it was broke where it goes into the frame as well. We finally get up on a trail and the one guys track bar bracket breaks again:(

Then I snap both front outter shafts and u-joints, slice a tire and f up the rim, bent the Crap out of my tie rod and track bar. Then driving home with no inners and a borrowed spare (thanks suspa!) with death wobble now at like 45-50 my fricking alternator dies on me, luckliey 10 before shuchks closes and its like 10 min away, so $130 and 40 min of road side work later i finally got back on the road home. Time to get some work done this week for sure.

Pics!

Yellow yota that didnt have to winch
yellowyota.jpg

one jeep winching
winchedjeep.jpg

another jeep winching
anotherwinchedjeep.jpg

the broken trac bar mount
brokentierodbracket.jpg

do you think maybe my tow is off?
fedup.jpg

o ya, its just everything is broken:(

Made it back to camp
atcampafterfix.jpg

Then on the drive home alternator went out:
brokendownonsideofroad.jpg

fixed on the side of the road

Back on the road with a sunset in the distance, and just made it home!!
sunsetfinallyonwayhome.jpg

Last edited:
When my buddy Mike said we would pull you out in pieces, that would have been a good time to listen :laugh2:.

Sorry to hear you had evan more bad luck on the way home. Was nice to meet you. My day was just a wheelin one. Nothing broke

When my buddy Mike said we would pull you out in pieces, that would have been a good time to listen :laugh2:.

Sorry to hear you had evan more bad luck on the way home. Was nice to meet you. My day was just a wheelin one. Nothing broke

Well ill be back up and running in a day or so, i got 1 ton otk steering sitting here at the house, now is just a great time to get that put on, as well as i have front shafts here at the house too. Ill be by in a little bit with your spare!

If ya need help putting it all on just hit me up. Do you need the knuckles and pitman reemed out? If so I may have some thing you want. Fun day for sure. Anytime I drive far to wheel I like two rigs. No one gets left behind

If ya need help putting it all on just hit me up. Do you need the knuckles and pitman reemed out? If so I may have some thing you want. Fun day for sure. Anytime I drive far to wheel I like two rigs. No one gets left behind

I'll come bearing beer if you'll let me use that before NWfest.

I have some stock knuckles he may need. I would call John if ya need anything reemed out.

well a helping hand always makes everything go smoother, its all jacked up in the air and on jack stands ready, and i think i have everything i need but not 100%

whenever you can come help me just call me up, remember im always available:)

Back