• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I bought somebody's life work

Believe & Receive

NAXJA Forum User
A pile of screws, nuts, bolts and everything you could ever need tossed in a box is semi useless. Everything you could ever think of in their place is priceless!:loveu: I thought you guys would appreciate this. Too bad i wasn't more handy this would all mean more to me.:laugh: Still good to have though i am just putting the finishing touches on it and finding everything a home.
jeepbmw267.jpg
jeepbmw254.jpg
jeepbmw266.jpg
jeepbmw261.jpg
jeepbmw265.jpg

Im gonna have to Re-name you

Ace hardware is your new name

(dammit. im not red anymore.. Grr.. )

That's badass. What'd you pay for it all?

Im forever trading things (i hate buying things new, i dont like getting double taxed) but i traded a X-box 360 Elite (the red one) with a bunch of extras, i would say about 400 used value. I have about 40 LBS of stainless steel screws, nuts, bolts and washers in just one of those so it was well worth it :)

How many NAPA's did you have to hold up to get that crap?

I know this stuff is crazy. I have been out in the garage for 2 nights in a row now finishing up the organization. This would be a heart attack for sure if one of these dropped! Its cool to have EVERYTHING at your fingertips. Now i just need to learn how to change my own oil i could put some of this stuff to use. lol

Im forever trading things (i hate buying things new, i dont like getting double taxed) but i traded a X-box 360 Elite (the red one) with a bunch of extras, i would say about 400 used value. I have about 40 LBS of stainless steel screws, nuts, bolts and washers in just one of those so it was well worth it :)

thats sad :confused: im a huge xbox fan and mine just broke... i would have bought it from you but oh well you have an other cool collection:yelclap:

Back