• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Water leak inside

McJesse

NAXJA Forum User
I think i need to get a new heater core but not sure. its coming from under the pass. side underneith the dash. or it could just be a new the front window.

i think it comes in threw either the window or somewhere in the firewall then it sits on top of the water pump or some flat spot up in there and then whenever i turn a corner sharp it just pours out water.

But it only pour out water if i turn a corner,go down a very steep hill, or stop hard.
any ideas???:dunno:

I belive that it is a small hose that comes out of the firewall from the HVAC box. The end should be open. You could blow it out with compressed air, or carefully with a piece of wire.

Well what i've done so far to try to figure this out ive put a bead of silicone around the heater fan......
GetAttachment.aspx

Now i only put it on one side because that was like the the biggest gap. Should i go all the way around the thing or what? cuz i mean i little bit of water is pouring out like just a few drops at a time whenever i turn a corner.

I also sealed off... i dont really know what its called but i did this.....
GetAttachment.aspx

But i don't think that was the problem.

But please let me know what you think.
thanks,
Jesse
progress.gif

I say it X2, There a little hose on your right and if you get mud or anything to stop the water from going out it will come out off your lower air vents. Now saying that don't run your air-con. at all and see if it's still leaking. :eyes:

6zn8-TPu4j-fT3KnCII4cMCeG2A-6QPt

Drip**

Is this the HVAC box drain tube? Yeap I would make sure that's the problem. It's easy to find and check.

Back