• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where to find fuel injection hose SAE 30R9

HenryKrinkle

NAXJA Forum User
Trying to replace my fuel filter and hoses. I got some from Advance, but they only have it in prepackaged 18" lengths. The 5/16" for the return line and output of filter will work, but my input 3/8" needs to be at least 22".

All I can find anywhere is these pre-cut 18" chunks. Autozone listed goodyear in this SAE spec by-the-foot, but for some reason it is no longer available.

Anybody know where to find some or should I just get another chunk and an inline coupler/clamps?

Thanks..

The black rubber stuff. Instead of carburetor fuel hose it's F.I. hose with this rating: SAE 30R9 printed on it.

Maybe I'll just call around to the non-chain stores as they are slacking.

Advance has it in their bulk rolls-- the store you went to probably had employees that didn't know there was two different types of hose. They either didn't see the two types and it's there, or they never knew the difference and have sold it as standard bulk low pressure hose-- only a $3.00 per foot loss....

I'll get you a SKU for the Advance hose and post it in a minute.........

5/16ths fuel injection hose= 19590217
3/8ths fuel injection hose = 19590218

give them those numbers and see what they're supposed to have-- then see if they can find it

Last edited:
Back