• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB CD deck

skycrawler

NAXJA Forum User
im in the market for a cd player. newer the better. removable face plate and needs to work well. would be great if it still has the wiring harness. having some ploblems with my pioneer super tuner deck. just cant get any sound out of it.

so will give away if anyone might be interested in it.

It doesn't have aux input on the front. Johnathan took the cord that hooked up to an ipod. I was gonna say 75 bucks though. I paid 100 for the one I traded him for

I've got a nicer (almost top of the line) Alpine that I just replaced in my XJ. I also have the mounting kit and the wiring harness to bolt it into a 97+ XJ (not sure if it will work on older units). The stereo has a detachable face and also has an iPod cable for it.

$75 and it's yours. I'm off of Hampden and Simms.

I've got a nicer (almost top of the line) Alpine that I just replaced in my XJ. I also have the mounting kit and the wiring harness to bolt it into a 97+ XJ (not sure if it will work on older units). The stereo has a detachable face and also has an iPod cable for it.

$75 and it's yours. I'm off of Hampden and Simms.

i might be interested in this. need anything? maybe we could work out a trade? i have alot of tools.

Back