• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

fixin to get crushed

I need a center consol for my 01

werd, hey need the 2 front doors please....cough HOOK IT UP. o n rear tail lights

radio stuff

man, lol ill b over soon to stip it!

werd, hey need the 2 front doors please....cough HOOK IT UP. o n rear tail lights

radio stuff

man, lol ill b over soon to stip it!

fricken mexican

btw its an 88

Last edited:
Dang I was going to tell you that I would take the front doors off of it to make some half doors, but it looks like they are already spoken for.

What kind of smoking deal are we talking here? Also I don't know when in the hell I would be able to make it to Wichita Falls to pick them up.

98d1158920230-kindergartens-oerliko.gif

I've got a whole set of 4-doors in good shape in Wichita Falls I'd make you a smokin deal on...

What kind of smoking deal are we talking here? Also I don't know when in the hell I would be able to make it to Wichita Falls to pick them up.

I might be able to help ya out and get 'em to Sherman if that will help ya. cut your dive down by 2 to 3 hours. (round trip)

OR.....

if bdiamond can meet me 1/2 way (Nacona ?) .... I might could meet you 1/2 way. (Paris)

sorry for the hi-jack.

Back