• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

engine tranny skid wanted 2000 no lift

ruehmann

NAXJA Forum User
HI anyone buy a rustys and then get long arms? now you cant use it? I'm looking for a engine/tranny skid and want to avoid shipping etc. Any takers?

Re: engine tranny skid wanted

Gee I'm sorry.

Let me correct myself.
Hello Gents,

I'm inquiring to see if you have junk in your garage that I could purchase. If you have something that fits this description please let me know.

Engine/ Transmission Skid for a 2001 jeep Cherokee xj
The vehicle has not been modified in reference to suspension.

Thank you for your time.

Really this is a jeep forum; I didn’t realize I was being graded.
Still if someone has a part they would like to get out of their garage, shed or away from the stack of jeep stuff the HOA keeps bothering you about shoot me a line.

Otherwise you guys really know how to make someone feel welcome.

Re: engine tranny skid wanted

Gee I'm sorry.

Let me correct myself.
Hello Gents,

I'm inquiring to see if you have junk in your garage that I could purchase. If you have something that fits this description please let me know.

Engine/ Transmission Skid for a 2001 jeep Cherokee xj
The vehicle has not been modified in reference to suspension.

Thank you for your time.

Really this is a jeep forum; I didn’t realize I was being graded.
Still if someone has a part they would like to get out of their garage, shed or away from the stack of jeep stuff the HOA keeps bothering you about shoot me a line.

Otherwise you guys really know how to make someone feel welcome.

If you wanted to talk to Frank, just send him a PM, sheesh

no worries I do have thick skin,

I just find it ironic that these guys searched out time to correct grammar. I mean come on between the boobs and jeeps on the internet why would you waste your time iwth grammar.

you get a little edgy living in Rifle, you want to make sure people know you can string together a sentence.

Heck in Rifle 80% of the population cant, and that's counting the 30% that can actually speak english.

Dont worry I can handle the sarcasam, I had 3 roomates that are jarheads oh wait that's a sterotype on CO springs.

Back