• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ruffstuff's NEW Axle Trusses!

Dan Fredrickson

NAXJA Forum User
These are our NEW Axle Trusses! They are made for both Heavier weight and Cruiserweight axles. Anything from a Toyota Mini on up. These are an evolved Truss, our previous trusses were plenty strong but with computer analysis we were able to determine this shape was stronger and also took up less space under the truck.

normal_Axle%20housing%20armor%20038.jpg

They are still a full Torsion Box construction with the "Shell" made from folded .25" sheet and the "Liner" made from .375 plate so there is no question as to the rigidity. They have always been made to be modified and that part has't changed because how the heck do I know the particulars of your build and how can I come out and say any one size is perfect for you?

normal_Axle%20housing%20armor%20047.jpg

These were considered after seeing another company try something like them but not boxed? The Torsion Box is where all the strength and rigidity comes from...I am thinking they did it that way because it was a less expensive option or they ould not bend with precision...?

normal_Axle%20housing%20armor%20043.jpg

Back