• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Brewfest VII Saturday July 24

lesslimited

Official MWC Brewmeister
NAXJA Member
:cheers:

Brewing starts about 1:00-1:30. As usual, we'll do burgers and brats at about 5-6:00. If you can help out with side dishes, snacks or desserts, it's always appreciated, but not a requirement. I'll have an assortment of homebrews to sample, probably including a wit, some sort of IPA, a porter, and probably a lager, maybe others.

So, who can make it?

:cheers:

Re: Brewfest VII Saturday July 10

Got it on the calendar John!

BOB

same here! really looking forward to it. Camille is going to be with me as well..as long as we can find a sitter for Case that weekend. :thumbup:

Ah, nuts. I have a hardware & software upgrade scheduled for that weekend.

Drink some good beer, gents.

We'll see John. I may be going to the Crawl I may not. I want to go to Colorado in August So I'm unsure! Not going for the beer but it'd be good to see you Chitown fools! :D

Dang it John...

Will be in MO for the SMORR KOH qualifier...

mac 'has a better excuse than Flex' gyvr

Shiiiiiit!! I just realized that those were the same weekend...now this may make things difficult. I had made plans to go to SMORR that weekend with a group from up here...

John, Put me down as a definite maybe at this point :gee:

Mac, thanks for the reminder....might see ya there.

Shiiiiiit!! I just realized that those were the same weekend...now this may make things difficult. I had made plans to go to SMORR that weekend with a group from up here...

John, Put me down as a definite maybe at this point :gee:

Mac, thanks for the reminder....might see ya there.

I had to put in vacation time back in January for this so the date stuck out. Would be cool to see you there...the following weekend we are going to Jellico for the XRRA race...

mac 'gonna be another hurricane travel week' gyvr

Maybe the 24th would be better?

I know that no matter when we do it, there will be some that can't make it, but I'd like to have a good turnout.

Anyone have conflicting events on the 24th?

I am 100% open July 24th. It is too hot to wheel then in these parts :D Dont change things on my account, but I would be able to make it on the 24th to the best of my knowledge.

I can probably manage that.

Don't plan around me. July is pretty well booked up.

Looks like the 24th is better for some, could one of our moderators please change the date in the thread title?

The 24th is a better shot at me to make it. I will have to burn one day off, but I enjoyed the other one that I went to so much that I may make a return visit. I can't commit at the moment have to see what traveling i'm doing the rest of year.

mac 'on paper there is a decent shot' gyvr

The 24th is a better shot at me to make it. I will have to burn one day off, but I enjoyed the other one that I went to so much that I may make a return visit. I can't commit at the moment have to see what traveling i'm doing the rest of year.

mac 'on paper there is a decent shot' gyvr

And you and anyone else are welcome to do as you did that time, and camp in the driveway, or even set up a tent in the garage. There is also the Hampton Inn nearby, and a couple others not too far away.

I will probably be making this, seeing as its only 20 min. up the Hwy, depending on traffic of course :gonnablow

Back