• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: XJ stock roof rack sliders and cross bars.

SurfXJSnow

NAXJA Forum User
Im trying to do this.... http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/junkyard-roof-rack-630944/ to the TJ.

Id prefer the shorter kind on the XJ's that dont cover the front doors like this... minus the safari basket....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I just need more space, and have a friend that could fab me a basket to put on top of it.

I know i can get these cross bars off a wrecked XJ at a scrap yard but i figured id check with you guys first. :kissyou:

I have actually been thinking of selling my roof basket lately.

Edit: Just re-read your post and I think I misunderstood earlier. You are only looking for the factory roof rails/bars and not a basket, correct? :confused1

Last edited:
....I just need more space...

And here comes the "I think I'll just sell the TJ and get an XJ" in.......

And here comes the "I think I'll just sell the TJ and get an XJ" in.......

bastid, beat me to it with a "there is more room in an XJ" comment...

Surf -- hit any junkyard and you'll find a fleet of XJs waiting for you to pull the roof racks.

go to the JY Surf, racks run less then $20. also, bronco II and maybe the grands, use the same style of cross bracing (bronco II used older 1st gen jeep style).

just bring a #27 torx bit

dude, I PM'd you a link to some cheapies a couple weeks ago... did you miss out on them?

Back