• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anybody see the lights in the sky last night south?

Believe & Receive

NAXJA Forum User
What was it? Anybody get any pictures and why is all this not on the news? Kinda goes with the loud sonic boom last month heard from Seattle to northern cali. The news said it was a pipe bomb in se4llwood and showed a picture lol not even a hole in the ground from a pipe bomb heard across 3 states on a rainy cloudy night. lol This is happening all over the U.S and all over the world right now. Sounds like we are being bombarded with meteors or something. :attom::sure::flame:

I has never sawn a wors thred in regards to spelng an gramer

We're on a mission - a mission from Dog.
seen_the_light_dog.jpg

So what exactly did you see?

And.... for the record.. what exactly were you smokin?

Really though, What did you see?

I didnt see anything lol a group of my friends were driving back from Monmouth and saw some light formations doing maneuvers choppers and plains cant do and just asked me if i saw it because i am usually in the back yard checking the sky out with my telescope. I just started looking on line and found out that there were the same things spotted in Oregon, Washington, Texas, Ohio and Florida. I just klnow we have some guys in the Salem area so was wondering if they noticed anything. I only smoke Camel lights, Chevys and Fords :)

Oh darn my spelling is off in my message. Looks like the little I.T boy from Washington is going to chime in again and let me know my gramer is off. Darn!

Really?! Misspelling 'grammar' in an insult?! Maybe it's just me, but I usually think of Jeep guys as being a little more educated than the average off-roader. But, if we are going to be lowering ourselves to the level of Toyota drivers... your mom knows I'm not a little boy. :kissyou:

Im in SE Portland and heard the boom last month. shook the windows and dogs were scared. Heard about the pipe bomb but no reminance. Kinda weird if you ask me.

Back