• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1992 Dakota LE loaded 4x4 SE Michigan

Bouncy

NAXJA Forum User
Older truck, some rust and peeling paint.

Most of the truck has been rebuilt though.
Specs:
5.2L V8 200k miles Stock, Strong, No problems
A518 tranny rebuilt 40k miles ago with A618 diesel parts $2200 in rebuild.
T-Case with new seals and gaskets no problems
Front and rear axles rebuild 50k miles ago, new bears and seals.
New spring packs with 1800lbs overloads installed 50k ago. Total 2800lbs capacity and rides good. New shocks 10k ago.

Truck is loaded, Auto, air, tilt, cruise, full power except seats. Everything works on the truck.

Club Cab
Color: Blue

Drivers door has some rust at the bottom, passenger door was hit. I have 2 doors from a donor dakota that can be installed by buyer. New doors are in great shape.

Asking $2000 obo for just the truck and spare doors.

Have a 5.9 crate motor short block. Was my spare incase the 5.2 ever gave up. It is brand new. Just bolt on all the accessories from the 5.2 and go. No computer change needed, nor injectors. The 5.2 computer can pickup the change without any problems.

$700 for the crate motor alone OR $2500 firm gets you truck, doors, and crate motor.

I am the 2nd owner of this truck, my father being the 1st. Complete history is known. Oil changes every 3k like clockwork. Currently it is my Daily driver but changing over to my GLH next week.

PM me if interested.

Back