• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

trade perhaps?

friscokidd

NAXJA Forum User
trade 35's for 33's perhaps?

I have (5) 35x12.5x15 BFG M/T with about 60% +/- with black soft 8's. 5 on 4.5 lug pat. i MAY BE WANTING to trade for some 33's of equal tread % +/-. Not looking for anything fancy, or brand new, just something to swap wheels and tire with. Im down sizing my zj to sell it and thought i could help some one who wants to go bigger out. If you only have 4, then i would want some $$, but if you have 5, then we can talk swap and maybe some beeeeeerrr.

zj1.jpg

i will have pics up later and will know for sure by tomorow if this will happen. Also, if you live in ft. collins or some where way the fook away, i will not drive to meet or swap, i dont have time to be driving all day so you would need to come to my place in s.e. aurora.

:read:

Last edited:
would you be interested in trading for two sets of 35/12.5's and 5 soft 8 wheels plus a little cash on your end? both sets are in VERY good shape. i knoiw its not really a downsize, but you could easily sell one of the sets.

one set is BFG AT's, with prob like 3000 miles.

the other set are some good year wrangler, MTR looking things. i am honestly not sure what they are, predator 4WD said they look like racing tires for trophy trucks. they look very similar to MTR's but have a solid center lug, and they are pretty soft. these have like almost no miles at all. i took them of as soon as i bought my jeep for the more friendly AT's but honestly, i just want to downsize to one set of tires.

LMK

would you be interested in trading for two sets of 35/12.5's and 5 soft 8 wheels plus a little cash on your end? both sets are in VERY good shape. i knoiw its not really a downsize, but you could easily sell one of the sets.

the other set are some good year wrangler, MTR looking things. i am honestly not sure what they are, predator 4WD said they look like racing tires for trophy trucks. they look very similar to MTR's but have a solid center lug, and they are pretty soft. these have like almost no miles at all. i took them of as soon as i bought my jeep for the more friendly AT's but honestly, i just want to downsize to one set of tires.

LMK

Sell me you're soft 8's?

What about 32x11.5x15R??? ;)

be interested in 5 NEW 31x10.50's? Hankook Dynapro AT/Muds

sorry, not really looking for new ones and that a tad bit narrow for me. thanks though.

LMK

will pass on that. not looking to spend a dime on this trade. Only reason is so i can maybe help some one else because im selling my jeep.

What about 32x11.5x15R??? ;)

got any pics? might be interested.

I can get some for you tomorrow. Front tires have 90% tread and rears have about 50% but are cupped in the middle. Ill post some has soon as I can

I'll worry about gearing later... and I definitely do not need to trim. Got plenty of room. ;)

Alright so the tread in the rears are cupped pretty bad. The outer part of it has about 30-40% tread then cupped horribly in the middle

Rears:
0514001259.jpg

And the fronts, like I said, are practically brand new

Fronts:
0514001259a.jpg

I have a set of 4 Grabber MT's 32x11.50x15 on Soft 8's with at least 3/4 tread left and no damage, and even wear. If you would like to trade 4 for 4? then you can sell the 5th as a spare for cash?

willing to sell on their own?
I have some black stockers I could give you.
if intrested for a reasonable price 719-217-5541

Have 5 but 5th tire is bald... can give you some cash if need be??

Way to ruin my night there doublestack

Back