• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

All us non trip to moab people

jeepfreak1020

NAXJA Forum User
Well since like half the board is going to moab and Im sure there are quite a few of us that arnt going, or that cant afford it. I talked to XJboy awhile back about doing a poor mans moab trip here in CO lol, for us that arnt going. We could go have our little trip here in CO. Anyone down to do it. The 23rd would work best for me. And what trail would everyone be down to do.

Frank, where is the rock located? There is no way our rigs would make it thru Patriot!

Chad- If I can get my gears in before then, I would be down to go somewhere around the time of my birthday. June 5th.

Frank, where is the rock located? There is no way our rigs would make it thru Patriot!

It is easy to find. It is about 30 feet up Patriot on the right side of the trail. Maybe 5 feet off of the trail.

I was pleased how easy it can be seen from the trail, if you are looking for it.

If you look at my pics in the trip report section, specifically the first and second pic on the 2nd post. I was standing on Patriot when I took these two pics: the first one of the Patriot trail sign (looking down hill), then I spun around 180 degrees and took the pic of the stone.

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1033553

P.S. Liberty kicked my butt. I hope it treats you better.

Last edited:
justin, im gonna be in a cast for a while due to a surgery im having tomorrow. would you mind me riding with you while im all messed up?

Yeah, no problem. I will let you know if, and when we do any runs.

It is easy to find. It is about 30 feet up Patriot on the right side of the trail. Maybe 5 feet off of the trail.

I was pleased how easy it can be seen from the trail, if you are looking for it.

If you look at my pics in the trip report section, specifically the first and second pic on the 2nd post. I was standing on Patriot when I took these two pics: the first one of the Patriot trail sign (looking down hill), then I spun around 180 degrees and took the pic of the stone.

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1033553

P.S. Liberty kicked my butt. I hope it treats you better.

I will have the armor this year, but not the lockers, maybe next year.

Back