• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Offset Spring Plates??

brianglawson

NAXJA Forum User
Axle rap?

fresh_prince_cast.jpg

Im sure axle rap would be promoted, but im not sure it would be bad...

RCP Phx: really?? that's funny, i have cut out flares and my 33's are way close to the doors even with 6.5 inches of lift. but Since i use flex flares i made my cut out open up further back, so I have like an extra 2-2.5 inches i could play with!!! Enough to be the difference in clearing 33's and 35's without anymore trimming.

98 Stocker: i mean i suppose someone with a fab shop could just ...."drill some new holes" but i work out of my dad's driveway about 1 hour away from my apartment, so im not in the shape to be cutting out my fctory leaf pockets, relocating them, and doing the same for my Shackle mounts. Tons more work than just drilling new holes i'd believe

I have those, havent installed them yet but did mock them up. You will still have to drill a hole in the u bolt plate to match the new hole from the spring plate.

Jeepme: yea i have read that you need to do that. Will you be taking any pictures of the install? I'd really like to see what they look like installed. For some reason I'm having a hard time picturing where the Ubolts are going to line up? If that makes sense

well I am hoping not to install them. I got some longer springs to move the axle back a bit. But if that doesnt work (I needed taller springs anyway) I will be installing the plates this weekend.

cool man, well if you happen to install em', shoot some pics!!!

will do.

Back