• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Get your XJ ready for NWFest! (Specials from Auburn Car Repair & Offroad)

Avanteone

NAXJA Forum User
Auburn Car Repair & Offroad, your sponsor for Saturday night's BBQ dinner, will be offering a special for "prepping" your rig for NWFest.

I am offering a FREE basic inspection including shaking down the front end looking for any worn steering and suspension components, fluid leaks, basic cooling system inspection, etc. I will also be offering 15% off all labor on any types of repairs, upgrades, or modifications performed.

With the approval from the BOD, I would like to think that if you do bring your rig in for inspection, it would kind of count as a pre-event tech inspection, but we'll have to wait and see what they say.

We are a full-line dealer and can get just about anything you wish for. From BFG, Interco and Goodyear tires, TrailReady and Raceline beadlocks (and any other standard wheels), Clayton's, Rubicon Express, Tom Wood's, Teraflex, etc. Pretty much anything you need done, we can handle!

Also, this applies to your tow rig or anything else for that matter. Prep your rig for towing, make your your filters and brakes will be trouble-free. Need more power? We offer diesel performance upgrades also! Mandrel bent exhaust kits, programmers, cold air intake kits, etc!

Let me know how I can help!

John (and Eli and Jason)

Auburn Car Repair & Offroad
253-939-5019
Email: [email protected]

Last edited:
WOW guys this is a awesome offer!!:yelclap: I will be down in the tacoma/auburn area all week next week and will definately take you up on it. I love doing my own work, but its always nice to see (what REALLY) needs to be replaced.

Very cool deal John !

And as far as i am concerned, This can deffinately pass as tech for NWFest. i am sure you guys will be much more thorough than our on site tech inspection.

Thanks You Auburn Car care and Off Road once again !

:patriot:

This is sweet! Too bad im not bringing my xj it needs tooooooooooo much before im ready to risk wrecking my daily driver on a noob run. If ya extend this offer to me in the future ill grab it for sure!

Back