• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWF T-Shirt Poll - pick your favorite design!

whats your favorite NWFest 2010 t-shirt design?

Votes: 14 42.4%

Votes: 6 18.2%

Votes: 13 39.4%

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kndrewa

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Howdy boys and girls!

lets narrow down our t-shirt design choices so we can polish one up to perfection!

here are the choices:

1.)
test_01.jpg

2.)
test_02.jpg

3.)
test_03.jpg

4.)
test_04.jpg

these will not be the final images, we will have to work a bit to get rid of some of the noise and work on final compositions, fonts, etc...

but this poll will help us to focus the effort on one design!

I like #2 cuz it looks like the NorthWest
but I like #3 cuz it's a good one and rod, but It don't look like the NorthWest...

I don't know what to do.......:cry:

I like #4 the best, and #2 should be eliminated due to it not actually being at Naches. :)

i really like this fact about #1 and #3:

there are more than 1 rig in those shots - thats unique!
it seems like we always just feature a single cherokee - but i like the idea of several.

of course, that doesn't mean we can't play with extending the other shots to include more!

the details are a bit misleading in number 2, 3, and 4.
the final image, whichever one wins, will be closer in form/shape/detail noise to number 1.

here is reference from last year for the amount of detail we can achieve:
nwfest09_2.jpg

the shirt printer can't handle all that fine detail in those examples, sorry i should have clarified this earlier!!

the details are a bit misleading in number 2, 3, and 4.
the final image, whichever one wins, will be closer in form/shape/detail noise to number 1.

here is reference from last year for the amount of detail we can achieve:
nwfest09_2.jpg

the shirt printer can't handle all that fine detail in those examples, sorry i should have clarified this earlier!!

THAT'S why I'm saying #4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back