• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Interested in Trail Leadership? Talk to me!

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
As usual runs are put together on the spot at the Discovery Center in the morning based on weather and participation but I do like to have a rough idea of who is interested in leadership beforehand.

So if you're interested please drop me a PM and let me know that you're interested and if you have any specifics (i.e., "I only know where ____ is). Also let me know if you'd like to lead on Friday, Saturday, or both!

Thanks, and if you don't get chosen to lead a trail it's not anything personal, it's first come-first serve and I always like to have more leaders in mind than needed.

You know I'm there for ya. I tried returning your phone call.

I'll try not to make any wrong turns. My trail runs always seem to involve at least one turn-around. Hence the nicknames "Wrongway Johnny" and "Johnny U-turn". Or as Curt calls me, "The Famous Korean Explorer".

I will redeem myself!

I'll be there to help as well.

Back