• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

265/75/16 on 16X7.5s (no lift)

Whiplash_Syndicate

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 91 cherokee stock with no lift at all.I'm running a set of 95 mustang pony wheels(16X7.5) and have the same offset as stock.I was wondering if i need to wait till this weekend untill i put them on because i would have a whole lot of cutting or not.Was wondering if any one knows how much cutting im going to need? THANKS

On turns you will rub for sure. If you do not offroad then you should not rub too much. Bumpstop correctly. May need to cut front fenders.

well those are the equivalent of a 32" tire... So I would be impressed if you can even turn with those with a stock offset. You will have to do some cutting just to drive on the street... more if you even hit speed bumps. You might wanna throw a budget boost at it before those tires. Just my .02 take it for what its worth

Well got them on friday and had to trim front and rear(over did front for when i disconnect sway bar). I rub just b4 lock and rears hit bump stops but tires rub a little in inside of fender).But BB is planed for next weekend if all parts arrive when they should.

will scrub, here is 265/70/16's on MOAB 16x8's
Stock height and Stock flares, RUBBED Horribly in the back
MojoNewJeepWheels064.jpg

Back