• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Help Me ID This Skyjacker Lift

Fairmonco

NAXJA Forum User
I picked up this Skyjacker XJ lift last weekend,just trying to figure out which on it is...and what is missing. Coils are 19-inches long end to end.

lift.jpg

shackles are right there, between the coils and the sway bar end links.

looks good for a 'value' kit. i bet those heims will make for a rough ride!

i hope you didnt pay for those stock rear sway bar end links =)

definately not a 3-inch kit,can`t be.

hate to bust youre bubble, but im 99.9% sure that it is their 3/4" value kit. i have/have whats left of the 8" rockready kit. those LCA's would be about 4" or 5" longer if they were meant for the subframe. those coils also dont have nearly enough windings/ thick enough to be the 6" or 8" SJ pieces. those are stock shackles and the shocks are jsut their basic hydro's for 3/4" lift

skyjacker doesn't give you both sets of arm with the value kits, and the value kits don't have the dual flex rod end arms, i have a rock ready 6 inch, the kit also has the skyjacker track arm, which is why i said its a rock ready kit, it just has a couple stock parts and is missing some parts

skyjacker doesn't give you both sets of arm with the value kits, and the value kits don't have the dual flex rod end arms

the standard kits only come with LCA's with rubber bushings. value flex kits come with the rod ends, there different levels/upgrades that included all the arms with rod ends all around.

the kit pictured is simply the pimped out version of the 3" kit with their trackbar and both thier flex arms included.

I understand that those are stock shackles pictured,I have already stated this. The links are screwed all the way in because everything was packed in a small box to save room.

it looks to be a pretty complete kit, just missing some hardware and odds & ends (disconnect bushing, couple of the missalignment spacers for the arms) SJ rod ends are known to go to crap in a hurry and clunk, mine did. swap in some quality ends or some Johnny Joints. their trackbars are also not the best.

Back