• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

got a new ride... you probably don't like it though

bmfm64

NAXJA Forum User
most of you won't like it but i do.... i've had several and got a screamin deal on this one and a road trip to fresno from covington out of the deal. made the round trip in 30 hours.

and yes there's junk in the trunk. just compressors though.... hydros, bad. bags, better.
th_DSC01158.jpg
th_DSC01158.jpg

nice rigs... not much into lowriders, but to each his own and you cant go wrong either way with american muscle

64 impala... and that is a sweet 65 chevelle. my mom had a 64 chevelle when i was a kid and thats what i was looking for origanally when i came across my first impala, then i was hooked!

I drove a 66 2 door h.t in high school. Have regretted selling that and the 69 custom I had a few years later. I just came across a 65 SS that I'm really considering. I love those old Impalas.

Nice, looks like they put some money into the motor. 283ci, 327ci, 350ci? Or bigger!?

Nice ride. I would go with at least a 16" wheel though! I hate the look of small daytons but I like the old school 64's with them.

its got a jegs 350 crate motor with a built th350 with all the receipts to prove it, full air ride, dual compressors, 1/2 inch hydro lines instead of plastic. the guy gave me receipts for over 15k of work he had done in the past 12 months. wheels, tires, suspension, stereo, motor, trans blah blah blah.... drove all the way to fresno to get it and got it home and found out it was from everett.... i guess the old saying of what goes around comes around really is true! i'm ready to cruise whenever you want john! the guy had the stereo all rigged up so when i turned on the radio it played... cruisin down the street in my six four... kinda funny, i wondered how long it took him to think that up!

Last edited:
Are the pics from your garage or from wherever you picked it up from??

I want to see the truck underneath the cover behind it :)
they're from the shop i keep it in... under the cover is the results of way too many paint fumes... 79 f250 with about 20 inches of lift and 44's. i'll see if i can get some pics of it today, it's a pain in the a$$ to put the cover on and off but i'll see if i have time.

That things bitchin! Hydro's are gay, but whatever.

Ive considered putting up my Chevelle and/or my El Camino in trade for a nicely built '64 Impala.
i've got another one i'm selling if you wanna build one!

Back