• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for a job

jeepfreak1020

NAXJA Forum User
Well I'm looking for a new job for this summer. Part time or full time dosent matter to me. Something in the Metro area or Denver area would be nice but if its not still let me know I may not mind driving a little. Im 18, have restaurant skills, fast food skills, welding skills, fabricating skills, shop basics, basic shop machines knowledge, really anything in a shop. Know my way around cars pretty well. I'm OSHA certified, and have the mind set of learning something thats new and learning to prefect it. Let me know if you guys can help me out at all, Or if you guys could pass my name along to anyone.

PM me if you guys find anything.

Thanks

Dunno if this guy is looking for a capable experienced hot rod builder or an apprentice...... ad says he's looking for someone to do body work and/or learn to fabricate.... :dunno:

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/1713681132.html

HOT ROD SHOP LOOKING FOR HELP (PARKER)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-04-27, 6:58PM MDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I AM LOOKING FOR A GUY THAT CAN DO BODY WORK AND LEARN TO FABRICATE OR YOU MIGHT KNOW BOTH ALLREADY. DEPENDING ON PAY MIGHT BEABLE TO HELP WITH GAS COST TO GET TO WORK. ATTITUDE HOT RODS 303-841-2323 DENNIS

Back