• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 xj oem remote starter??

mtsz52784

NAXJA Forum User
Does anybody know if there is a OEM remote starter for a 2000 XJ, i have the keyless entry and wanted to just get the starter and have it all on one key fob?

great link!!! ok a few quick questions then... when you put your remote startet in do the interior lights come on when you unlock the doors along with the parking lights blinking... and when you lock the doors does the horn beep and the parking lights blink also??
Thanks

mtsz52784 said:
do the interior lights come on when you unlock the doors along with the parking lights blinking... and when you lock the doors does the horn beep and the parking lights blink also??
Thanks

Different brands have different features and options available on the remote starts and/or alarm depending on the price I guess. Go to one of the chain stores like Best Buy, look on www.JCWhitney.com, or find a local independent stereo/alarm shop and see what they have. I get the horn and the parking lights flash, no interior lights.

Back