• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dana 35 Lock Right (model 2311)

JKTXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Selling a Dana 35 Lock Right, model 2311. This is for 93 and up XJ c-clip axles, both ABS and non ABS. Works great, looks great still. I sold the Jeep and the guy wanted the locker out, so hear it is. I can send pics, email [email protected]. $170- will take PayPal or money order. Also have spare Dand 35 shafts, will throw those in for an extra $25. Thanks, JP

For what it's worth, I had one of these in a 4.0L 5 speed XJ with heavy bias ply 33x13.50 swampers and abused the living crap out of it. It held up flawlessly in this and then another XJ for years.

Good locker, and this is half price. Somebody with a D35 ought to nab this.

This is insane, there is no interest in a perfectly good D35 Lockright for cheap? Howsa bout $99, I am just ready to be done with it at this point. :hang:

[email protected]

I'm guessing most people have 8.25 or an upgraded axel already and the ones that have the 35 aren't willing to spend money on a turd. I have a 35 and it already has a LSD, this is probably enough force for a 35 already. But I may be interested if the price was right.

Well under 50% of retail for a perfectly good locker seems pretty decent to me. Price is $99 firm but I'll ship ground anywhere in lower 48 for free. Any cheaper than that and I'd rather just make it a Christmas ornament.

I'm 99% sure that they are incompatible with the spicer track lock limited slip Chris. You may want to check it out.

It's in perfect shape.. I ran it for a few years but it was not a daily driver for most of that time so maybe 10-15k miles if I had to guess. Anyone with $85 takes it, this is getting tiresome :cheers:

Back