• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB 2x2 square stock

xj-grin

NAXJA Member #1096
I need 5-10 feet of 2x2 square stock, 1/8 or 3/16 wall is fine. doesn't even need to be a single piece -- I actually need (2) 2' pieces, and about a 5' piece. I can always go buy it, but its such a small quantity, I thought I'd check with you dudes first...

Gracias!:guitar:

Is that going to be used for the legs you said you wanted to build for the trailer?

Home Depot carries 2x2 perforated sign post that would make great legs with the adjustability already in place (lots of holes for the pins). Can't recall if they carry steel square stock that the sign post would fit into...... but the stuff they sell is usually 4' lengths.

Is that going to be used for the legs you said you wanted to build for the trailer?

Home Depot carries 2x2 perforated sign post that would make great legs with the adjustability already in place (lots of holes for the pins). Can't recall if they carry steel square stock that the sign post would fit into...... but the stuff they sell is usually 4' lengths.

ooooh - nice idea, and yeah, the 2' lengths are for the legs.... SOOO, I only need a 5" section of 2x2 mild, if anyone has something laying around...

Chris,
Glaser Steel will sell you any length you need and they are hella cheaper than Home Depot/Lowes.

I know it, just checking if anyone had extra lying around since it is so little.:roll:

I know it, just checking if anyone had extra lying around since it is so little.:roll:

ie: Porterhouse dreams, 'Nillas budget.

:D

ding, ding, ding -we have a winner folks...;)

please note, the post says WTB, i.e wanted to BUY -- I ain't looking for a hand out... except for maybe a few nillas.

Did you find the ones I left for you after dropping off the engine yet????

:shhh:

I believe that YOU only tease me with phantom nillas. bastid.

I believe that YOU only tease me with phantom nillas. bastid.

I think that yer kids have a bloodhound's sense for 'nillas and find 'em long before you do..... :D

Back