• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The New Ruffstuff Heims! 1.25” HT Chromoly!

Dan Fredrickson

NAXJA Forum User
That’s right, we are no longer selling another companies heim joints. Now we have OUR OWN Heat Treated 4130 Chromoly 1.25” heims and with a RSL (Radial Static Load) rating of 78,000 lbs! Made entirely to my specs! And after a 5 month lead time they actually showed up a day early!

normal_Rod%20Ends%20001.jpg
normal_Rod%20Ends%20003.jpg

So you are thinking, what makes these better than everything else out there? Not much really, they are made in a modern ISO 9000 factory right alongside of a couple of the industries leader’s rod ends (Not MWC). In fact they aren’t very different from the heims you have happily used for years.

Not very different except in one area…………..COST

We sold enough rod ends last year that the actual manufacturers(the guys that build them for everyone) took notice and started calling me. Avoiding the middleman and the additional layer of cost was the key to keeping the price low. I did the math over and over again and it always added up the same. It was time for us to make a big commitment. We ordered enough heims to get a good enough price to be able to sell them this low, believe me, it was not just a few thousand!

We have been testing the 1.25’s since October and I am more than happy with the performance. We have been selling the ¾” HT Chromoly heims under our label for the last 4 months and have already sold over 5000 of them at $12.50. We most certainly make a profit from them, if we didn’t we wouldn’t be here. However, the profit we make is one that doesn’t make me feel guilty.

So, how about $44 each? Sound good to you? I think so! This is lower than some companies wholesale their Rod Ends…

normal_Rod%20Ends%20010.jpg

They will also be available in the very popular Rod End Sets for $115 with everything, LH & RH Weld Bungs, LH & RH Jam Nuts, 34 degree High Misalignment Spacers, and of course 1 LH & 1 RH Rod End!

normal_Rod%20Ends%20014.jpg
normal_Rod%20Ends%20013.jpg

Back