• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

new arrival

cleatus92

NAXJA Forum User
Last night 11/09/06 at 7:15pm my wife and I welcomed the newest member to our family, a baby girl named Cynthia Marie. She weighed 8# 13oz and is 21" long. I know this is not a jeep related topic, but I'm so damned exited that I just wanted to share this news with the world.
thanks for listening and have a great day.
Cleatus92 (Trevor)

congrats

cleatus92 said:
Last night 11/09/06 at 7:15pm my wife and I welcomed the newest member to our family, a baby girl named Cynthia Marie. She weighed 8# 13oz and is 21" long. I know this is not a jeep related topic, but I'm so damned exited that I just wanted to share this news with the world.
thanks for listening and have a great day.
Cleatus92 (Trevor)

CONGRATS, Trevor. :) Load the shotgun to keep the boys away. :D

If you need girl stuff, lemme know. I've got it pouring out my ears in this house...and my best friend's expecting a baby boy. :gag:

Congrats, My little one is 5 now but her birth was the best thing to have ever happen to me.

Like Phil said, get the gun ready.:laugh3:

Jamez.

Congradulations Trevor. That is wonderful, I hope everything went well. How was the experience? Was it what you thought it would be? I am very curious.

My wife and I are expecting our first child in less then a month. I am really starting to get nervous/excited. Everytime my wife grabs her tummy, I run and grab her bags and head to the car.;)

I have already decided to meet the first boy that shows up at my door, with a shot gun and a shovel. And say "Boy they ain't even going to miss you" :)

Congrats bro! That's a big baby! Make sure you spoil your wife after a baby like that! Hope all is well. And don't listen to those guys - guns are overused for boys like me :) but a solid glare on the other hand....the hatred in the man's eyes always terrified me.

edit: completely unexpected - I cried like a girl when my boys were born

Don't know you, but congrats! what a wonderful feeling. there is nothing in the world like seeing your first born come into the world.
4266d220.jpg

forget the guns...put the kid to work!

Thanks for all the kind words guys. really appreciate them. as far guns go I got a few, and they work well for most situations. But being a Chef and having a large selection of all sized knives as well, having intimate knowledge of meat and animal(and a weird love of it).
how bout' a BFH and a shovel next to the easy chair.

cleatus92 said:
Thanks for all the kind words guys. really appreciate them. as far guns go I got a few, and they work well for most situations. But being a Chef and having a large selection of all sized knives as well, having intimate knowledge of meat and animal(and a weird love of it).
how bout' a BFH and a shovel next to the easy chair.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I agree with you, I would much rather have a knife at a gun fight!!
As long as you spend time with your daugther and appreciate her as she is growing up you have no need to anything but make it clear you are expeciting them to treat them like a queen when they start bringing boys home (if they are bringing them home you have NOTHING to worry about!!).

Get some rest!!
Michael

Back