• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tahuya

Hey PDeeXJ, thanks for the link to the 4X4 Network, I met some good guys today and had fun. As for it being easy, yes it is, but its a quick 4X4 fix for me, roughly 25 minutes away, and if I remember right, at the noob run some of you got stuck in the rock garden at the south loop, but its all good, just part of wheel'in, lol. Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks again. Oh, and just in case anyone was wondering, bring swimming gear cause there is A LOT of water out there, lol.

waterlineoz6.png

i was there yesterday, the (north?)loop has been worked over and it acually has a hint of challenge, if you hit the rite line. probly going back on saturday. it would be nice to have some xj's....

I'll be there Staurday as well, meetting in safeway parking lot by gas station at 10:00, leaving by 10:30. There are suposed to be like 20 something toyotas going as well. Should be a blast, see you there.

Back