• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

most flexible leafs

wishihad1

NAXJA Forum User
hey everybody

right now im contemplating linking the rear of my XJ. ive got the front set up very nicely, and its time for me to do something about the rear. my original ghetto AAL set up was meant to be temporary and now 3 years later its finally time to get rid of it.

Ive been thinking about linking it because in the end its probably only going to be about 200 bucks more then a good leaf set up, but Im not sure if i want to get into all the technicalities/work of doing a rear 4 link on it.

so, essentially Im looking for primarily flex. Ive been looking at these leafs from big offroad
http://www.bigoffroad.com/products-page/bigoffroad/flexe-leaf-packs/

i figure right now im running about 5.5 inches of lift and 38s so with their 4 inch packs and boomerang shackles i should be able to match the front. any suggestions or should i just go ahead and link it and call it good

What's your goal?

What do you want that you don't have now, and/or what do you want to be better?

goal..primarily flex

not too concerned with how it rides on the road as it isn't my DD, and its pretty much purpose built. I dont have too much of a budget. Id say as long as it doesn't exceed the price of linking the rear im cool.

right now my flex doesn't droop for squat. and it isn't my shocks. it will stuff find, but im looking to get more droop out of my set up

I would say BigOffroad Flexy leaves, best for the money! :thumbup:

Back