• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bronzwyrm

yeahb i drive by your house every day and i used to see your green jeep out their,well all of a sudden it was gone, then i saw that silver one. It looks cherry man i really like it. What are your plans for it??

Creepy

yeahb i drive by your house every day and i used to see your green jeep out their,well all of a sudden it was gone, then i saw that silver one. It looks cherry man i really like it. What are your plans for it??

did some suff this weekend. guna run it on a smaller lift for a while. probably a front locker, more armor etc etc.

still have yet to wheel with ya. u comming out on the 17th maby may 8th?

do we scare u?:confused1

Bronze.

Bronzewyrm, do you mind posting your address so we can all drive by your house and monitor what you're up too.

Bronzewyrm, do you mind posting your address so we can all drive by your house and monitor what you're up too.

If he didn't live on the main independence road which leads out to my school WOU then i would, but anybody that drives through independence could see it.

I like what you have planned for it though. No im prolly not gona be able to make it to anything for a while cuz my jeeps progress got halted as my wife is abt to have our second little girl any day now.LoL

i would. but in this HUGE ass city, there's really no need :D like =fun said i live on the main road. its been this way all my life:cool:

john.

Well anyway congrats on your new jeep man, the only problem that i have with owning such a pretty jeep is that i dont want to dent it all up.LoL How abt you?

Well anyway congrats on your new jeep man, the only problem that i have with owning such a pretty jeep is that i dont want to dent it all up.LoL How abt you?

I should have emphasised.

more armor etc etc.

Bronze.

im soooo skrrd. maby make me a better wheeler.... probably not, more like keeping my Body work skills up to parr.:flipoff:

Bronze.

Back