• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dynatrac Sales help

Bero13

NAXJA Forum User
Hello I was wondering if any of you have delt with dynatrac before? I have sent a number of emails to the sales end and have got no respones. When i email info the sent a message back the next day saying the would get sales to email me back but i have got nothing back and its been like 3 or 4 months and i emailed them like 3 or 4 times. I want to get trail 44's front and back and a shipping estimate. how hard is it to email me back a dollar amount. if anyone has experience with them pls let me know how i can get in touch with them. the only reason i haven't called them is that im from Canada and i only have a cell so it would cost me like 40bux to make the call. unless they have a toll free number i can't find.

Please don't be offended, but I find it pretty silly to not just talk to someone when you want information. Nothing wrong with e-mail, but when you want something, and there are other options, use them. $40 isn't much when you consider what you're going to pay them for a couple of D44's. Follow up can be through e-mail, but it's always nice to talk to someone.

Last edited:
Back