• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

i think i messed up.....

i was looking for a cheap replacement of front shocks to replace my old ass worn out ranchos, cant remember the part number. anyway, i found doestch tech, however you spell it, and the only eye mount to eye mount i could find in the length i needed was dt 3333's. the problem is now i realize that they are for the rear supposedly and i was wondering if this is really as big issue?

from my prerunner experience what ive seen is that theres no diff betweek front and rear shocks in cheap standard type shocks from front to rear. now if you have some nice saws fox's kings ect. where valving is key then it matters. i mean there may be slight differences in them but i dont see it being a problem

from my prerunner experience what ive seen is that theres no diff betweek front and rear shocks in cheap standard type shocks from front to rear. now if you have some nice saws fox's kings ect. where valving is key then it matters. i mean there may be slight differences in them but i dont see it being a problem

sorry bout double post my internet lagged to heck. i know alot of time it asks front or rear for lift shocks due to front to rear using 2 diff lengths

Last edited:
Back