• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

recent APN header change?

trippled

NAXJA Forum User
just wondering if anyone has ordered an APN header recently. i just got mine today, and it looks exactly like a stock header. 2 main tubes from 1 and 6 with 4 tubes that connect to them and 1 collector. NOTHING like what they have pictured or what ive seen other people post as the APN.

Needless to say i am quite disappointed.

ordered from www.ineedparts.com

CALL the vendor and ask them, politely, WTF??

They probably shipped the wrong item.

Go to rockauto.com, search for your vehicle and under exhaust manifold there are two "ATP" manifolds with photos--101212 is what you ordered, sounds like you got the 101112.

Last edited:
i emailed them so just waiting. dam timezones will make it wait til tomorrow tho just curious if anyone else has had this problem.
loks like this minus the flex joints http://www.indyjeepblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/new.jpg

i just ran to the garage to check the APN header that i just received today and it looked like the correct item. they must have sent you the wrong one:twak::

83436ad3.jpg

Not sure what you expected, that's an apn header, what did you think you were getting? Pay the big $ for a Borla and replace it in 2 yrs if you want bling. APN's work, period.

uh what? 15343 is on my reciept but i was shipped the 1690. talked to them today though and they already have the correct one sent out to me (even a tracking number) and a shipping label to return the wrong one. mad props to APN for their excellent customer service!:cheers:

Back