• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep says it's time you bought a Patriot:

Sold! That was amazing :):rolleyes:

At least its not that comercial with the Chick in the wrangler who just got her hair done.. then drives with the top down...

Eh, I'd like to see it go up...

I know more than a few people who have gone down mini-rubi in stock or near stock rigs including a late 80's toyota van (c'mon, we've all seen that video) It doesn't take a whole lot to go down something...

Eh, I'd like to see it go up...

I know more than a few people who have gone down mini-rubi in stock or near stock rigs including a late 80's toyota van (c'mon, we've all seen that video) It doesn't take a whole lot to go down something...
:gag:

So does this mean I can't tell my mom and oldest sister their Patriots aren't "real" Jeeps anymore?

At least my other sisters Jeep is "real". :roll:

~Scott

I got to drive that thing, and let me tell you it's more impressive than you'd think. The sections in the video, while not "hard," were be no means easy. Here are a few pics from the PNW trip in '07 on the same trail:

moab%20day%201%20023.jpg

moab%20%20brian%20037.jpg

moab%20%20brian%20039.jpg

moab%20%20brian%20035.jpg

-----Matt-----

That's the best looking Patriot I've ever seen.

Back