• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who wnats to do a run before Moab?

rpili2001

NAXJA Forum User
I want to do a run to check things out before Moab either the 13, 20 or 27th of september. Anyone have anything planned.

I was thinking of a day run to Corral - Sidewinder or Bronco peak.

Or maybe Big Bear - John Bull

Or maybe Shredder Canyon if its not too hot out there.

Ray

Me and a friend will be doing some trails up in big bear on sunday the 14th, I don't know if we will do john bull considering we did it last weekend. If you are interested in coming along email me.
Tyson

Gorman

I'll be playing in Gorman this Sunday. Testing rig before Moab trip.

Joe

Dan,

I have not had any problems with the fuel pump since then.

I do know the fuel lines run very close to the exhaust pipe on the drivers side but I have not worked on an alternate fuel line path. It looks like I need to bring them up over the tranny to the middle of the fire wall.

Mark,

I'm schedule to be in El Segundo on the 4th, 5th and 6th for a seminar.

JV sounds like fun, I think the SOCAL NAXJA Chapter BOD needs to plan a meet and greet out there after Moab.

Ray

JV in late november would be great. I'm going elk hunting in durango co oct 28 to nov 8, so any time after that will be good...if you don't mind the icy wind.

Dan

Back