• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

elbe trip 4/4/10 easter!

xjmudslut

NAXJA Forum User
great day to wheel elbe most of the snow from yesterday was gone... had a great time got some nice new body damage. no broken parts other than tails and hatch.. here's some pics

DSCF0789.jpg

DSCF0792.jpg

DSCF0796.jpg

DSCF0798.jpg

DSCF0800.jpg

DSCF0805.jpg

DSCF0818.jpg

DSCF0823.jpg

DSCF0825.jpg

DSCF0826.jpg

DSCF0828.jpg

DSCF0829.jpg

DSCF0830.jpg

this hole in the swamp trail did
DSCF0833.jpg

this
DSCF0831.jpg

this
DSCF0834.jpg

and
DSCF0835.jpg

DSCF0837.jpg

eric's stock yj with four miss matched 31" a/t's, did really well
DSCF0839.jpg

ouch!!!
DSCF0840.jpg

cherokee almost over easy
DSCF0842.jpg

sky playing on the rock's
DSCF0844-1.jpg

DSCF0845.jpg

Looked like a fun trip, thanks for sharing

Nice pics, looks like a good time. I'm going there later in the summer with the hopes of having a good winch by then and it being slightly dryer lol. Did that hole destroy your tail lights or did you remove them?

Looks fun! What trail are the 3rd and 4th pictures from? What condition is the swamp trail in? Is it get mud IN you Jeep bad or???

oh and the swamp trail is deep i just nosed in to it and backed up then took a left where i got all my damage.... the 3rd and 4th pic was i think the easy wild but not for sure.. i took it before running into my friends they would have never made it through that trail.... ... but i know we hit gotcha and it was cake for me but challenging to the white xj and the black yj..

Back