• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Warn Rear bumper and Tire Carrier

XJwheelman

NAXJA Forum User
I am looking into getting the Warn Rear bumper. I wanted to know if anyone who has this could send me some pictures because the ones available online aren't that great. Plus I would like to know if it is a good set up or if I should go with something else.

I know their front bumper is REALLY REALLY heavy. I put it on before I lifted it (on the same day) and it bottomed out the front coils. I would assume that their rear is equally as heavy. 30k miles later I'm seeing some rust and flaking. The rear is now out of my price range but I am shopping for something similiar. I like the Olympic so far. Good luck.

x2 on really really heavy. I bought the front and rear. The rear I was able to get up the stairs into my apartment, the front however is still down in the stairwell blocking the front door. I really am worried about sag once I have a chance to get them on. They do look really nice tho!

Mine was ok up front after a 4.5 RE lift and sits level after 32k miles. I have a 9.5ti up there too....dont even ask me how I installed this thing without any help because I honestly couldn't tell you. I had some trouble installing all of the bolts though...I would drive them in through the welded nuts before putting it up to the vehicle if I had to do it all over again.

Well, now I HAVE to ask how you installed it by yourself since I am going to do my own as well ;) I was thinking jack stands and a whole lot of luck...

As I recall it involved 3-4 jack stands. Looking back, I'm not sure how I did this without it falling on my head, but I was able to fine tune it without dropping it off the stands somehow. My suggestion, get a frirend, parent or neighbor to hold onto it while you fit it up.

Well, now I HAVE to ask how you installed it by yourself since I am going to do my own as well ;) I was thinking jack stands and a whole lot of luck...

I bet there is someone in Jersey willing to help. My buddy held up my ARB while i ran the bolts in. I would suggest getting a buddy, your hungover brother, neighbor kid or something to help you.

Back