• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Warn hub conversion parts

RockTracXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I installed a Warn hub conversion kit a couple three years ago and finally pulled it apart to have a look this weekend. Everything was looking good except on one side the c-clip holding the spindle washer in place was chewing through the washer. So, I get out the instructions that came with the kit and it references a Spicer part number 42773 for the washer. I searched that number and didn't find much, except one random site showed that number as discontinued and referred me to a Warn part number 37891. Again, I get nothing searching that number.

Anyone have any ideas on replacing that washer? And is Warn no longer selling these kits?

I called Randy's, they hooked me up. :thumbup:

Good to know. I spec'd out some rubber O rings (from McMaster Carr) that go on the back of the hub part since those seem to always get mashed or torn. I'll have to post up that number when I think about it.

Back