• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB...

SurfXJSnow

NAXJA Forum User
Karens jeep needs.... (01' xj 2" bb)

Adjustable or stock trac bar in Good to GREAT shape. Name a price.

Stock or after market steering stabilizer/dampener. Name a price.

Looking to buy this week so they can be installed by this weekend.

I've got a almost new rancho SS you can have if you come get it! I'll bring it in from Ellicott on Monday if you want it! LMK

Sure! give me call when ever
JD 719-313-0005

I used to have a brand new steering stabilizer... where did that thing go, and how many rigs ago was that? :shhh::looser:

I have a used rancho you can have as well if JD's falls through for ya.:variety:

Have one stock trac bar in good shape from a 99. -Free
Also a pair of ~1 3/4 in. lift pucks and Brand new spring isolators. - um...25 bucks.
Located in Denver

Have one stock trac bar in good shape from a 99. -Free
Also a pair of ~1 3/4 in. lift pucks and Brand new spring isolators. - um...25 bucks.
Located in Denver

I'll take it! Thanks man. Give me a call at 719-205-5455 or pm me you're number so I can come snag it one night after work. THANKS!!!!!

sorry but are you looking for a 2" bb for a 01' xj or it already has one and those are the parts to go along with it? I have a 2" BB that I never ended up installing on the DD 98xj

Surf You still want my SS I'll be gone this weekend but call me we'll figure out a place to put it! 7193130005

Back